Bingham County is named for Henry H Bingham, who was a general during the American Civil War and a Congressman from Pennsylvania..
Created: January 13, 1885
Blackfoot 1885 – present
County Courthouse – Blackfoot
Location: 501 North Maple Street / Allen Street
Built: 1986 – 1987
Architect: Ken E Douglas
Contractor: Arrington Construction
Description: The building faces southeast and is a two story buff colored brick, concrete and glass style structure. The building has a recessed center section with glass atrium. The roof line is flat.
Photos taken 2011