Location: 14 South Paint Street / West Main Street
Built: 1895 – 1896
Style: Victorian Romanesque
Description: The building faces east and is a four story red colored brick and concrete structure. The building houses the Ohio Fourth District Court of Appeals office on the second story. There is no courtroom..
See: For the county courthouse see Ross County.
Photos taken 2018