Alma Judicial District is named for the village of Saint Joseph d’Alma founded in 1867 by Damase Boulanger.
District: Alma Judicial District
Palais de Justice – Alma
Location: 725 Rue Harvey Ouest / Rue Lebel
Built: 1981 – 1983
Description: The building faces south and is a three story glass and concrete structure. The building is located on landscaped grounds. The entrance on the south side second story is recessed. The windows are horizontal. The building forms the south part of a commercial mall. The roof line is flat.
Note: The previous Palais de Justice was constructed in 1935 as a post office and served as Palais de Justice from 1960 to 1980.
S – Quebec District
Palais de Justice
Photos taken 2016