Courthouse – Kapuskasing
Location: 88 Riverside Drive / Drury Street
Built: 1927 – 1928
Architect: Allward & Gouinlock of Toronto
Contractor: Hill-Francis of New Liskeard
Description: The building faces east and is a two story red coloured brick, wood and concrete structure. The building is located on landscaped grounds and was constructed as the Community Centre. The main entrance projects with a stone framed doorway on the first story and the second story has small vertical windows with wood framing. The windows are in horizontal groups. The green coloured roof is hipped. The courtroom is located on the second story. The building houses the Ontario Court of Justice.
Photos taken 2016