Location: 230 East 9th Street / Sycamore Street
Built: 1923 – 1925
Description: The building faces south and is a thirteen story brick, concrete and glass structure. The main entrance is located on the siuth side of the building. The building houses the Ohio Court of Appeals - First Appellate District on the 12th story. The building is called the William Howard Taft Center. The building was renovated in 1996 to 1997. The architect was Gartner, Burdick, Bauer-Nilsen, Inc. and the contractor was Frank Messer & Sons Construction Company.
See: For the county courthouse see Hamilton County
Photos taken 2012