Sublette County is named for William L Sublette, who was a fur trader and a pioneer in the region.
Created: February 15, 1921
Pinedale 1921 – present
County Courthouse – Pinedale
Location: 21 South Tyler Avenue / Mill Street
Built: 1983 – 1984
Architect: Dolence and Frullo
Contractor: John R Costantino
Description: The building faces west and is a two story red colored brick and concrete structure. The center section has a central entrance on the first story. The north and south wings are lower and extend west from the main building. The roof is red color and hipped.
Note; The previous courthouse was constructed in 1931 and was demolished.
E – Fremont County
Photos taken 2009