Location: 75 Elm Street at West Street
Built: 1913 – 1914
Architect: Edgar T Hapgood of Hartford
Description: The building faces north and is a two story red colored brick and concrete structure. The building was built as the headquarters for the Scottish Union and National Insurance Company. The courtroom has a curving bench and Corinthian columns. The building was renovated in 2005 to accommodate the Appellate Court. The architect was Ricci Greene Associates and the contractor was The Nutmeg Companies, Inc. The cost of renovation was $5,500,000.
See: The courthouse is located in Harford County.
Photos taken 2017