Cleburne County is named for Patrick Cleburne, who was a Confederate General during the American Civil War.
Created: February 20, 1883
Heber Springs 1883 – present
County Courthouse – Heber Springs
Location: 301 West Main Street / South 3rd Street
Built: 1914 – 1915
Style: Beaux Arts
Architect: Clyde A Ferrell
Contractor: A M Byrnes of Fayetteville
Description: The building faces north and is a two story dark buff colored brick structure. The superintendent was C C Howell.
N – Stone County
W – Van Buren County