Location: 500 East Capitol Avenue / Nicollet Avenue
Built: 1905 – 1910
Style: Greek Iconici
Architect: Charles E Bell and Menno S Detwiler
Contractor: Charles E Bell and Menno S Detwiler
Description: The buildinng faces west and is a three story structure with an exterior made of Marquette sandstone and Indiana Bedford limestone. The Supreme Court is located on the second story next to the main entrance door on the west side of the building. The chamber is decorated with mahogany wood and a painting by Charles Holoway “Mercy Of The Law” which presides over the court.
Photos taken 2010 and 2015