Pushmataha County is named for the Pushmataha District of the Choctaw Native American people.
Created: July 16, 1907
Antlers 1907 – present
County Courthouse – Antlers
Location: 302 SW B Street / SW 3rd Street
Built: 1934 – 1935
Style: Art Deco
Architect: Forrest Butler of Oklahoma City
Contractor: Dennehy Construction Company of Oklahoma City
Description: The building faces east and is a two story gray colored stone structure. The center section of the building extends from the main building. The central entrance is framed with concrete trim. The windows are vertical and high. The roof line is flat.
S – Choctaw County
W – Atoka County
Photos taken 2010