Judicial District 4 – Saragota Springs
Location: 65 South Broadway / Avenue of the Pines
Built: 1929 – 1930
Architect: William E Haugaard
Description: The building faces east and is a two story white colored brick and concrete structure. The building is located on spacious landscaped grounds. The building is named as the Lincoln Baths and houses the Fourth Judicial District Administration on the second story.
See: The building is located in Saratoga County.
Photos taken 2017