Location: 1117 Stanford Drive / Tucker Avenue NE
Built: 2007 – 2009
Architect: NCA Architects. of Albuquerque
Contractor: Bradley Stamm Construction Inc. of Albuquerque
Description: The building faces south and is a three story orange-yellow colored stone structure. The building is located on the campus of the University of New Mexico on the west side of the New Mexico Law School. Teakwood sandstone and Uxmal limestone were used on the exterior. The roof line is flat. The building has a spacious lobby with the Court of Appeals Chamber along the south side of the first story. The building is named as the Pamela B Minzner Law Center.
Note: The exterior stone was installed with an “Exterior Stone System” from Laticrete International of Bethany, Connecticut. The stone was supplied by MS International, Inc. of Orange, California.
Photos taken 2016