County Courthouse – Littleton
Location: 134 Main Street / Maple Street
Built: 1933 – 1935
Style: Georgian Revival
Architect: James A Wetmore
Contractor: V & M Construction Company
Description: The building faces south and is a three story red colored brick, stone and concrete structure. The building has a marble front edifice and was constructed as the Post Office and United States Courthouse. The south front has three arched entrance on the first story with four columns rising from the second story to the top of the third story with pediment at the roof line. On the roof is a tiered cupola. The building now houses the District Court.
Note: The cost of construction was $265,000.
See: National Register of Historic Places – Old United States Post Office and County Courthouse – Littleton
See: The Grafton County courthouse is located in North Haverhill.
Photos taken 2014