Mineral County is named for the large amount of minerals found in the county.
Created: August 7, 1914
Superior 1914 – present
County Courthouse – Superior
Location: 300 River Street / 3rd Avenue East
Style: Colonial Revival and Georgian Revival
Architect: Whitehouse and Price of Spokane, Washington
Contractor: F E Petersen of Spokane, Washington
Description: The building faces west and is a two story red colored brick structure. The west front has a large portico supported by four white columns rising to a pediment at the roof line. On the center of the building is a square wood cupola.
N – Sanders County
Photos taken 2009