District Courthouse – Newton
Location: 308 Washington Street / Waltham Street
Built: 1929 – 1930
Architect: James H Ritchie Associates
Contractor: John W Duff, Incorporated.
Description: The building faces south and is a two story red colored brick, stone and concrete structure. The south front has a central entrance with glass panels above on the second story. The roof line rises above with projecting eaves. The building was remolded in 2004. The architect was Drummey Rosane Anderson Inc. and the contractor was Bilt-Rite Construction, Inc.
See: The Middlesex County courthouse is located in Cambridge.
Photos taken 2017