District Courthouse – Attleboro
Location: 88 North Main Street / Hayward Street
Built: 1914 – 1915
Architect: Charles Brigham of Brigham, Coveney & Bisbee
Description: The building faces southeast and is a two story red colored brick and concrete structure. The building is located on landscaped grounds. The southeast front has a central framed entrance on the first story. There are one story wings on the east and west sides. A wide white colored band and cornice runs below the flat roof line. On the northeast side is a new section added in 1969. The building is named as the James H Sulivan Courthouse. The building houses the Fourth District Court.
Note: The architect, Charles Brigham also designed the public school in Quincy at 26 Coddington Street in 1909.
See: The Bristol County courthouse is located in Taunton.
Photos taken 2017