Old Parish Courthouse – Livingston
Location: SW - Second Street and Mulberry Street
Built: 1835 – 1836
Description: The building faces southeast and is a two story red colored brick structure. The building is located on landscaped grounds. The southeast front has a two story porch. The roof is hipped. The building was erected as a bank and was acquired as a courthouse in 1843 and served as a courthouse until 1872. The property is a private residence.
See: The present Livingston Parish courthouse is located in Livingston.
Photos taken 2017