Old Parish Courthouse – Port Vincent
Location: 18290 Cooper Street / Highway 16
Description: The building faces northeast is a one story white colored wood frame structure. The building is located on landscaped grounds. A rap-around porch is along the northeast front. The roof is hipped. The building served as a courthouse from 1875 to 1881. The building is known as the Castleberry Boarding House.
See: The present Livingston Parish courthouse is located in Livingston.
Photos taken 2017