Location: 201 West Monroe Street / South Spring Street.
Built: 1922 – 1923
Style: Classical Revival
Architect: Samuel J Hanes & Son
Contractor: Joseph Larscheider & Sons
Description: The building faces south and is a three story gray colored stone structure. The south front has a large porch with four high columns rising to a wide header at the roof line. The roof line is flat. The building was renovated in 2002. The architect was Evans Lloyd Architects, Inc. The building houses the Fourth District Appellate Court.
See: The courthouse is located in Sangamon County
Photos taken 2012