Frontenac Judicial District is named for Louis de Baude, Count Frontenac, who was Governor of New France.
District: Frontenac Judicial District
Palais de Justice – Thetford Mines
Location: 693 Rue Saint Alphonse Nord / Rue Jalbert Est
Description: The building faces southwest and is a two story red coloured brick and concrete structure. The building is located on landscaped grounds.
Old Palais de Justice – Inverness
Location: 1760 Route Dublin / Rue de Lilas
Architect: T McKenzie and J A Mckenzie
Description: The building faces northeast and is a two story red coloured brick and stone structure. The first story is faced with stone and the second story has red coloured brick. An annex was built in 1890. The architect was Paul Cousin of the Quebec Department of Public Works and the contractor was William McVety.
E – Maine
Photos taken 2016