Old Palais de Justice – Huntingdon
Location: 23 Rue King / Rue Dalhousie
Built: 1859 – 1860
Architect: John James Browne
Contractor: Thomas Best
Description: The building faces northwest and is a two story buff colored stone and wood structure. The building is located on landscaped grounds. The front of the building has three high arched white coloured frame entrances on the first story, three arched windows on the second story and a small pediment at the roof line. The first story windows are arched. At each corner rises a chimney. The building now houses the City Hall offices.
See: The Beauharnois Judicial District palais de justice is located in Salaberry de Valleyfield.
Photos taken 2016