Courthouse – Morrisburg
Location: 6 5th Street West / Ottawa Street
Built: 1957 – 1958
Architect: Kent Barker
Contractor: Dodge Construction Company
Description: The building faces south and is a two story red coloured brick and concrete structure. The building is located on spacious landscaped grounds and occupies the east part of the Civic Complex containing the firehall and civic offices. The main entrance is located at the east side of the front in the one story section. The centre section rises to two stories and on the west side is a high square red coloured brick tower with clock at the top. The building houses the Ontario Court of Justice and is named as the South Dundas Justice Building. The architect was The engineer was John H Ross & Associates
See: The Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry United Counties courthouse is located in Cornwall.
Photos taken 2018