Sherwood Park was founded as Campbelltown in 1953 and was changed to Sherwood Park in 1956.
Location: Sherwood Park is located in the central part of the Province on the southeast side of Edmonton.
Judicial District: Edmonton Judicial District
Provincial Courthouse – Sherwood Park
Location: 190 Chippewa Road / Baseline Road
Description: The building faces west and is a one story concrete structure. The courthouse is part of the Centre Plaza.
See: Within the Edmonton Judicial District is the Court of Queens Bench at Edmonton and Provincial Courthouses located at Athabaska / Barrhead / Boyle / Breton / Drayton Valley / Evansburg / Fort Saskatchewan / Leduc / Mayerthorpe / Morinville / St. Albert / Stony Plain / Vegreville / Westlock