Leduc

Canada Courthouses / Alberta / Leduc
389Cal15

Leduc is named for Father Hippolyte Leduc, who was a priest who served in the area from 1867.

 

Location:  Leduc located in the central part of the Province to the south of Edmonton.

 

Judicial District:  Edmonton Judicial District

 

Provincial Court Courthouse – Leduc

 

Location:  4612 50 Street / 47 Avenue

Built:  1977 – 1979

Style:  Modern

Architect:  John A MacDonald Architect Ltd.

Contractor:  Kraft Company of Canada Ltd.

 

Description:  The building faces east and  is a one story red coloured brick and concrete structure. The building is located on spacious landscaped grounds. The east front has a central recessed entrance with raised roof with black coloured sides above. The building has few windows. The roof line is flat. The building was renovated in 1995 by Alps Construction Limited.

 

Note:  The cost of construction was $1,413,160.

 

See:  Within the Edmonton Judicial District is the Court of Queens Bench at Edmonton and Provincial Courthouses located at  Athabasca   /   Barrhead   /   Boyle   /   Breton   /  Drayton Valley   /   Edson   /   Evansburg     /   Fort Saskatchewan   /   Grande Cache   /   Hinton   /   Jasper  /   Mayerthorpe   /  Morinville   /  St. Albert   /  Sherwood Park  /  Stony Plain  /  Vegreville   /  Westlock   /   Whitecourt

 

 

 

388cal15

Provincial Court Courthouse – Leduc

 

 

390cal15

 

 

391cal15

 

 

392cal15

 

 

393cal15

 

 

394cal15

Photos taken 2015